At Bethel Station Chiropractic, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to each and every patient. We have included information below about the different chiropractic services offered in our Bethel chiropractic office, but please call us at 207-824-3899 if you have any questions!
We provide advanced spinal correction and chiropractic adjustments utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic care have chiropractors been able to provide the level of help and expertise that is available today. Dr. Michael Liberti has years of training, expertise and experience in helping patients get pain relief for back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other related conditions originating from the spine. Chiropractic care under a trained professional can even be used to prevent injuries and help you achieve total health or wellness. Many of the newest chiropractic techniques are actually safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a chiropractor who cares about utilizing the most advanced chiropractic techniques. The following are just a few of the techniques that Bethel Station Chiropractic Office utilizes:
- Manual Chiropractic Adjustments: Traditional thrust to specific spinal segments most often resulting with an audible 'pop'.
- Instrument Assisted Adjustments: Spring-loaded, hand-held adjusting tool that provides a quick, low-force impulse to specific spinal segments often without the audible 'pop'.
- Gentle Spinal Mobilization: Gentler approach to spinal adjusting without the twisting and forceful thrust.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation Therapy: Light electrical pulses, to the muscles, sent through 4 pads to different areas of the body to reduce pain, inflammation and muscle spasms.
- Ultrasound: Micro-massaging of the soft tissues and joints that helps reduce pain, stiffness, spasms and can increase blood flow to enhance the healing process.
- Low Level Laser Therapy: Wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and decrease the healing time. Helps reduce pain, swelling, muscle spasms and increases functionality of the tissue.
- Trigger Point Therapy/ Myofascial Release Therapy: Muscle therapy used to release muscular shortness and tightness. Helps increase flexibility and reduce pain.
- Posture Pump Therapy (Traction): This device is used for the neck and lower back to decompress the spine, stretch the spine, decompress the discs and reduce the pressure on the nerve roots.
- Foot Levelers Custom Orthotics: To help stabilize and balance your feet to enhance your body’s performance and efficacy.
At Bethel Station Chiropractic, we teach our patients how to perform special "blueprint" exercises which can help strengthen and correct the irregularities in their body which may be causing pain. Many of these corrective exercises can actually be performed in the comfort of your own home to help improve the effectiveness of your chiropractic care and spinal correction plan. In addition to skeletal misalignment, you may be experiencing pain that is caused by muscles and connective tissues which are out of their proper place. Other types of pain such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches are caused by muscles and tissues that are being used improperly, causing injuries over time. In each case, targeted corrective exercises and stretches from our experienced chiropractor will help you feel good while also helping your body achieve balance and health.
Many of our patients come to see our chiropractor to address a specific pain symptom such as back pain, neck pain or headaches. While our chiropractor will address each patient's specific condition with chiropractic care, we often find it helpful to "coach" our patients towards achieving a healthier lifestyle. For example, there may be certain activities that you should avoid or do differently to prevent yourself from unintentionally aggravating your particular health challenges. The goal of including lifestyle advice with a chiropractic care plan is to help each and every patient achieve the fulfilling and happy lifestyle they deserve, one that is full of the activities that are enjoyed most. We recognize that every single one of our patients is a whole person, and we use our expertise to help them reach total health and wellness.
What does nutrition have to do with chiropractic care? The goal of chiropractic care is to help patients achieve total health and balance with their body, and as part of that goal we provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices. Nutritional counseling by our experienced chiropractic health professionals can assist a patient on their return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Do you know how these supplements and vitamins interact with one another? At our Bethel chiropractic clinic, we can provide each patient with a structured nutritional program that is based on their individual needs.
Spinal & Postural Screenings
There is a saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Your spinal health is no exception. Posture and spinal screenings by a trained and experienced chiropractors such as Dr. Michael Liberti can help reveal important health information, unlocking the door to improved health and well-being. In order to help the Bethel community, we provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact us today at 207-824-3899 to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.